Re: Please read - nothing nasty - Security

This is a discussion on Re: Please read - nothing nasty - Security ; On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 06:47:04 +0000, Your wrote: > i am a disabled ex-truck driver, and i have to find a new career, so > this it, i want to plant a few trees, My site url :-) > ...

  1. Re: Please read - nothing nasty

    On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 06:47:04 +0000, Your wrote:

    > i am a disabled ex-truck driver, and i have to find a new career, so
    > this it, i want to plant a few trees, My site url :-)
    >
    > http://www.global-airconditioning.com/index.html

    Looks like your site is disabled also. Unless the following /is/ your web
    page.

    ALERT! The connection was refused when attempting to contact
    www.bravenet.com.

  2. Re: Please read - nothing nasty

    Renegade mentioned something about:

    > nothing nasty

    .... except those annoying sparkly stars.

    P.

    --
    "This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not
    God who kills the children. Not Fate that butchers them or Destiny that

  3. Re: Please read - nothing nasty

    Renegade wrote:

    > On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 06:47:04 +0000, Your wrote:
    >

    > > i am a disabled ex-truck driver, and i have to find a new career, so
    > > this it, i want to plant a few trees, My site url :-)
    > >
    > > http://www.spamvertized.site.com/index.html

    > Looks like your site is disabled also. Unless the following /is/ your web
    > page.

    Don't feed the spammer !
    This POS sporged at least half of the newsgroups I read.
    It's probably a joe-job, anyway.

    --
    I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
    to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour

+ Reply to Thread