security management console - Security

This is a discussion on security management console - Security ; .... which open source package is the best solution for centralized security management. I mean about log analyzer, vulnreability checker and so on.. Does anyone can help ? regards...

  1. security management console

    .... which open source package is the best solution for centralized
    security management. I mean about log analyzer, vulnreability checker
    and so on.. Does anyone can help ?

    regards

  2. Re: security management console

    The best is managed solutions... MX Logic etc...

    DEFENDERSOFT.com
    EMAILTHREATCENTER.com

    214-651-0600 x 4975

  3. Re: security management console

    IndyCarTim napisaƂ(a):
    > The best is managed solutions... MX Logic etc...
    >
    > DEFENDERSOFT.com
    > EMAILTHREATCENTER.com

    I meant rather about something like "Open Source Security Information
    Management" : http://www.ossim.net/home.php or similar solutions.

+ Reply to Thread