recommended books/sites for setting up LAMP environment for linux newbie? - Security

This is a discussion on recommended books/sites for setting up LAMP environment for linux newbie? - Security ; I am new to Linux and want to learn how to set up a hardened LAMP environment. Dual purpose is to learn server set up but mainly to learn how to do it securely. With security being key, but being ...

  1. recommended books/sites for setting up LAMP environment for linux newbie?

    I am new to Linux and want to learn how to set up a hardened LAMP
    environment. Dual purpose is to learn server set up but mainly to learn how
    to do it securely.

    With security being key, but being new to Linux, what recommendations for
    books or sites do you have where I can learn how to set LAMP up securely or
    hardended in an easy to understand format?

    Many thanks!

  2. Re: recommended books/sites for setting up LAMP environment for linux newbie?

    On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:15:16 -0500, NotGiven wrote:

    > I am new to Linux and want to learn how to set up a hardened LAMP
    > environment. Dual purpose is to learn server set up but mainly to learn how
    > to do it securely.
    >
    > With security being key, but being new to Linux, what recommendations for
    > books or sites do you have where I can learn how to set LAMP up securely or
    > hardended in an easy to understand format?
    >
    > Many thanks!

    http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&lr...MP&btnG=Search

+ Reply to Thread