who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange. - Security

This is a discussion on who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange. - Security ; C or C++ version,os independent,can be used under linux and windows. Thanks for advanced....

  1. who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange.

    C or C++ version,os independent,can be used
    under linux and windows.
    Thanks for advanced.

  2. Re: who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange.

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:21:37 +0800, say88 wrote:

    > C or C++ version,os independent,can be used
    > under linux and windows.
    > Thanks for advanced.

    Key exchange should be by floppy, or newer method, hand to to hand, face
    to face, person to person. ... should not be by e-mail, etc., which would
    defeat the whole security model.

    Implementation is very simple: hand to hand in physical media.

    Best wishes.

  3. Re: who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange.

    You are the second person who suggests me implementing it by myself.
    So,It seem I should implement it.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

    ^_^

    "Newsbox" ????
    > On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:21:37 +0800, say88 wrote:
    >
    > > C or C++ version,os independent,can be used
    > > under linux and windows.
    > > Thanks for advanced.

    > Key exchange should be by floppy, or newer method, hand to to hand, face
    > to face, person to person. ... should not be by e-mail, etc., which would
    > defeat the whole security model.
    >
    > Implementation is very simple: hand to hand in physical media.
    >
    > Best wishes.

  4. Re: who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange.

    say88 wrote:

    > C or C++ version,os independent,can be used
    > under linux and windows.
    > Thanks for advanced.

    Consider the libraries OpenSSL, or LibTomCrypt, or Crypto++.
    Note that NSA seems partial to elliptic-curve-based
    algorithms:
    (http://www.nsa.gov/ia/industry/crypt...?MenuID=10.2.7)

    Given a big-integer library, Diffie-Hellman is not hard
    to implement, but look at a good reference like Ferguson
    and Schneier's "Practical Cryptography" to make sure you've
    avoided all the gotchas.

    --
    Peter Pearson
    To get my email address, substitute:

  5. Re: who can give me a lmplement of Diffie-Hellman key exchange.

    > C or C++ version,os independent,can be used
    > under linux and windows.
    > Thanks for advanced.

    The math is pretty straightforward for basic DH. Where to find the code...
    OpenSSL and PuTTY both come to mind since I know they both do DH key
    exchange and have open source code.

    --
    Jem Berkes
    Software design for Windows and Linux/Unix-like systems

+ Reply to Thread