Hello,

I have a sco server 5.0.6. I have access to it within my network but am
unable to hit it from the internet. I have assigned it a static ip . I am
using a netopia router. Within it I am using the network translations to go
from a static ip to an internal ip(192.168.1.252). In my old office I did it
this way and worked fine. All I had to do was enter

add route 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1

and it would work until I restarted the server. (never did it permanently).

now when I enter the same I get
# route add 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1
add net 0.0.0.0: gateway 192.168.1.1: File exists
#
and it doesn't work from the internet, but works fine from within the
network. can someone help.

Thanks
Jorge