Basix Data general / Basix Sco Unix - SCO

This is a discussion on Basix Data general / Basix Sco Unix - SCO ; I have a Data General server with Basix Program and i would like change for the Sco Unix server. I would like use my Basix Program on Sco Unix, but i can't find the program for run Basix on Sco ...

  1. Basix Data general / Basix Sco Unix

    I have a Data General server with Basix Program and i would like change for
    the Sco Unix server. I would like use my Basix Program on Sco Unix, but i
    can't find the program for run Basix on Sco Unix (or Linux, or any Unix).
    Where can i find it?
    Thank you for help!.

  2. Re: Basix Data general / Basix Sco Unix

    On Thu, Apr 15, 2004, Kuywan wrote:
    >I have a Data General server with Basix Program and i would like change for
    >the Sco Unix server. I would like use my Basix Program on Sco Unix, but i
    >can't find the program for run Basix on Sco Unix (or Linux, or any Unix).
    >Where can i find it?

    Have you tried google?

    Bill
    --
    INTERNET: bill@Celestial.COM Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
    UUCP: camco!bill PO Box 820; 6641 E. Mercer Way

    ``I have learned what some people are like. And if some people are like
    that, other people must have the means to shoot them.''
    Donald Hamilton -- The Vanishers

+ Reply to Thread