Retail Eyes - High-Tech Mystery Shopping One of the World's most successful Mystery Shopping Companies has now launched in the UK!

Retail Eyes is currently looking for honest and responsible service auditors to evaluate customer service and sales efforts for our clients. We hire real consumers, just like you, all over the world, to act as eyes and ears for our clients.

You will visit locations as regular customers and evaluate the operation from a customer's perspective. You will then rate the experience by signing on to our site and filling out a straightforward questionnaire.

And the best bit? We actually pay you to eat great food and drink great beer! Simply click on the link to find out more and register now!