Hello scoprg,

Sorry for contacting you at such a strange time during the day, but we're wondering
if you received our last email? We sent it to you last week.

Anyways, we still have checks from $25 - $150 ready to send you for offering
us your honest opinion on various online surveys that only take a few minutes
to complete. So if you're interested in earning a few hundred extra dollars
each month for just giving your opinion on various surveys then press
here to begin
:

PaidSurveysOnline.com
and its partners bring you fresh opportunities to express your opinions, participate
in online focus groups, try out new products, be heard AND be paid to boot!
How would you like to sit in the comfort of your own home, fill out surveys
online, and participate in online focus groups and get a nice big paycheck at
the end of the month?

You can participate whenever you'd like, morning, noon, night .. midnight if
you'd like .. it doesn't matter. Simply log in and select surveys to fill out,
get paid for your time. Work for 30 minutes or three hours, it doesn't matter
..you set your own hours!

Press here to start:

We can only accept a few more people, but we will accept you if you're interested...and
we hope you are!

If you no
longer wish to accept e-mail

promotions
follow the instructions below

In accordance with our
marketing policies, all requests

will be obliged upon receipt of original message. If you

want to contact BSM please visit our site

http://www.bluestreammedia.com

Campaign information:

8/4/2003 5:06:00 PM

scoprg@xenitec.on.ca

Ref: 37908803_1151_07082003_354_14344 (V4W832RREO)