From_the desk of ENGR.AREPS GYAM

DIRECTOR: PROJECT INSPECTION(NNPC)

FAX NO:234-9-2726702

Dear Friend,

FUND TRANSFER

May I respectively invite your kind attention to the above subject matter.
Based on information gathered from a relevant source at FEDERAL MINISTRY
OF TRADE, COMMERCE AND TOURISM about you, I solicit your assistance in the
execution of this business transaction. It is my sincere conviction that
you will handle this ransaction with absolute confidentiality, maturity
and utmost sense of purpose.
I wish to inform you that we have TWENTY FIVE MILLION USD ($25M),which
accrued from deliberate inflated contracts awarded by the Federal Ministry
of Petroleum Resources from my corporation, Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) during the past military regimes and executed by a
consortium of multinational companies in the Oil Industry. The project
executed are as follows:
(1) The expansion of Pipeline Network within Nigerian for rude oil and
Downstream products distribution and subsquent evacuation.(2) Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of three Oil Refineries namely:
PortHarcourt, Warri and Kaduna.(3) The construction of storage tanks for Petroleum Products (Depots).

Consequently, I humbly request your gracious assistance towards the
transfer of the above stated sum into an account to be nominated byyou. And be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. There is
no risk involved on both sides as we have covered all avenues or risk.
Feel free to ask questions. I am also in position to link you, if you are
interested in NIGERIA CRUDE OIL from (NNPC).
We agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount involved for your
assistance while 10% will be mapped out to cover expenses made in course
of the transfer.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Yours faithfully,

ENGR. AREPS AUNU GYAM