New Install of SCO 5.0.7 & the GNU compiler Package - SCO

This is a discussion on New Install of SCO 5.0.7 & the GNU compiler Package - SCO ; I completed a new (Fresh) install of the SCO Openserver Enterprise 5.0.7 OS. It appears that it comes with the GNU gcc compiler. What settings should I place in the ,profile for access to it ? ie: PATHs, etc I've ...

  1. New Install of SCO 5.0.7 & the GNU compiler Package

    I completed a new (Fresh) install of the SCO Openserver Enterprise
    5.0.7 OS. It appears that it comes with the GNU gcc compiler.

    What settings should I place in the ,profile for access to it ?

    ie: PATHs, etc

    I've looked thru the manuals on both the server, and SCO.COM, but I
    don't see anything in the books about installation.

    Thanks

  2. Re: New Install of SCO 5.0.7 & the GNU compiler Package

    Doug Luurs typed (on Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 03:03:31PM -0400):
    | I completed a new (Fresh) install of the SCO Openserver Enterprise
    | 5.0.7 OS. It appears that it comes with the GNU gcc compiler.
    |
    | What settings should I place in the ,profile for access to it ?
    |
    | ie: PATHs, etc

    The GNU tools live in /usr/gnu/bin.

    --
    JP