help for installation udkfs.image file - SCO

This is a discussion on help for installation udkfs.image file - SCO ; Hai, Can any one tell me how install this udkfs.image file on sco507, advance thanks for help. Rajesh...

  1. help for installation udkfs.image file

    Hai,

    Can any one tell me how install this udkfs.image file on sco507,
    advance thanks for help.

    Rajesh

  2. Re: help for installation udkfs.image file

    On 27 Sep, 11:47, Rajesh wrote:
    > Hai,
    >
    > Can any one tell me how install this udkfs.image file on sco507,
    > advance thanks for help.

    pkgadd -d //udkfs.image

    If you want to install the OSRcompat package see:

    http://www.sco.com/ta/118708

    JOhn

+ Reply to Thread