SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 N2 Disk - SCO

This is a discussion on SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 N2 Disk - SCO ; Hello everybody, I tried to install SCO Unix on my computer. But sadly the N1 and N2 are damaged. I cant check the status of the M1 volume. I hope that the tape is intact. Could someone send me the ...

  1. SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 N2 Disk

    Hello everybody,
    I tried to install SCO Unix on my computer. But sadly the N1 and N2
    are damaged. I cant check the status of the M1 volume. I hope that the
    tape is intact. Could someone send me the N1, N2 and perhaps the M1
    volumes as disk images? The release of the SCO Unix is 3.2v4.2.

    Thank in advance,
    Stephan

  2. Re: SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 N2 Disk

    In article <1189270753.536513.53500@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.co m>,
    wrote:
    >Hello everybody,
    >I tried to install SCO Unix on my computer. But sadly the N1 and N2
    >are damaged. I cant check the status of the M1 volume. I hope that the
    >tape is intact. Could someone send me the N1, N2 and perhaps the M1
    >volumes as disk images? The release of the SCO Unix is 3.2v4.2.
    >
    >Thank in advance,
    >Stephan

    Didn't that come in both 5.25" and two 3.5" versions?
    One of the 3.5" versions was for the IBM MCA machines, so I suspect
    you need to specify the size for the standard version.

    Bill

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

  3. Re: SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 N2 Disk

    On 8 Sep., 21:52, b...@wjv.com (Bill Vermillion) wrote:
    > In article <1189270753.536513.53...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.co m>,
    >
    > wrote:
    > >Hello everybody,
    > >I tried to install SCO Unix on my computer. But sadly the N1 and N2
    > >are damaged. I cant check the status of the M1 volume. I hope that the
    > >tape is intact. Could someone send me the N1, N2 and perhaps the M1
    > >volumes as disk images? The release of the SCO Unix is 3.2v4.2.

    > >Thank in advance,
    > >Stephan

    > Didn't that come in both 5.25" and two 3.5" versions?
    > One of the 3.5" versions was for the IBM MCA machines, so I suspect
    > you need to specify the size for the standard version.
    >
    > Bill
    >
    > --
    > Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    Hi,
    on the 3.5" disks the media is stated as 135dshd and the type is
    ku386. I hope this information will help.

    Stephan

+ Reply to Thread