mysql admin via web browser for Unixware 7 - SCO

This is a discussion on mysql admin via web browser for Unixware 7 - SCO ; I found this for Openserver 6, but would like to try for UnixWare 7 - does anyone know if that's available??...

  1. mysql admin via web browser for Unixware 7

    I found this for Openserver 6, but would like to try for UnixWare 7 - does
    anyone know if that's available??

  2. Re: mysql admin via web browser for Unixware 7

    Just install phpmyadmin if you have php installed.
    Works always.

    Regards,
    John

    Ron Kirschner wrote:
    > I found this for Openserver 6, but would like to try for UnixWare 7 - does
    > anyone know if that's available??

+ Reply to Thread