Icons disappear on Desktop - SCO

This is a discussion on Icons disappear on Desktop - SCO ; Not exactly sure what I did, but all the Icons have disappeared from my desktop after login on OSR6. Anyway to get them back? wj...

  1. Icons disappear on Desktop

    Not exactly sure what I did, but all the Icons have disappeared from
    my desktop after login on OSR6. Anyway to get them back? wj

  2. Re: Icons disappear on Desktop

    willjay wrote:
    > Not exactly sure what I did, but all the Icons have disappeared from
    > my desktop after login on OSR6. Anyway to get them back? wj

    Which one?

    KDE?

    --
    Roberto Zini - r.zini<@AT@>strhold.it
    "Has anybody around here seen an aircraft carrier?"

+ Reply to Thread