install sco 7.1 - SCO

This is a discussion on install sco 7.1 - SCO ; hello I have some cd from work SCOunixware7.1 and I like to install them but the Cd do not boot from the machine. is there something wrong do I have to boot from Floopy??? thanks .....

  1. install sco 7.1

    hello I have some cd from work SCOunixware7.1 and I like to install them but
    the Cd do not boot from the machine. is there something wrong do I have to
    boot from Floopy???

    thanks ..

  2. Re: install sco 7.1

    Miguel Lopes schrieb:
    > hello I have some cd from work SCOunixware7.1 and I like to install them but
    > the Cd do not boot from the machine. is there something wrong do I have to
    > boot from Floopy???

    You can find floppy boot images on the first UnixWare CD. I think there
    should also be an readme file about creating floppy disks from them.

    Andreas

+ Reply to Thread