I have received a request to implement a password history facility in
UnixWare7.1.4 whereby previous passwords for all user accounts are kept in a
database and, when passwords are changed , is referenced to ensure the user
does not reuse previous password(s).

Does UnixWare7.1.x have this facility and if so how is it configured into
the system? FWIW I have setup the UnixWare systems for Traditional security

I have found HP-UX has the PASSWORD_HISTORY_DEPTH parameter in the
/etc/default/password, which specifies a value for the number of previous
passwords that are held for each account and referenced before they are aged
out. But I havent yet found anything similar to this in UnxWare

I would appreciate help in this matter

Dave