Medical Manager - SCO

This is a discussion on Medical Manager - SCO ; Is there anyone out there I could regularly converse with regarding Medical Manager on Sco Open Server? We are a medical billing company and that is what we use. Thanks, Mike...

  1. Medical Manager

    Is there anyone out there I could regularly converse with regarding
    Medical Manager on Sco Open Server? We are a medical billing company
    and that is what we use.

    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. Re: Medical Manager

    On Jul 19, 8:53 am, Mike wrote:
    > Is there anyone out there I could regularly converse with regarding
    > Medical Manager on Sco Open Server? We are a medical billing company
    > and that is what we use.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    Mike,

    I have a couple of clients who use Medical Manager but my time is
    limited so I'm not too interested. Are you looking for conversations
    regarding the O/S or about the application? Googling "Medical Manager
    users group" reveals a couple of groups in msn.com which both seem to
    be inundated by spam. If you search comp.unix.sco.misc for "Medical
    Manager" you'll get 81 hits so you should be able to develop a list of
    users from that for starters. Then start a new Google Group and
    invite all those people to join. Just an idea. Good luck.

    Mark

  3. Re: Medical Manager

    On Jul 19, 8:53 am, Mike wrote:
    > Is there anyone out there I could regularly converse with regarding
    > Medical Manager on Sco Open Server? We are a medical billing company
    > and that is what we use.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    Mike,

    I support medical management system on SCO OpenServer, are you looking
    for SCO operating system support or just Medical Manager software
    support, feel free to contact me directly.

    Abid

+ Reply to Thread