SCO Idleout question - SCO

This is a discussion on SCO Idleout question - SCO ; Had a question regarding the Idleout function in Sco...is it possible to define individual idleout times per profile instead of using the global idleout time. Mike...

  1. SCO Idleout question

    Had a question regarding the Idleout function in Sco...is it possible
    to define individual idleout times per profile instead of using the
    global idleout time.

    Mike

  2. Re: SCO Idleout question

    Mike Clifton typed (on Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 02:34:12PM -0000):
    | Had a question regarding the Idleout function in Sco...is it possible
    | to define individual idleout times per profile instead of using the
    | global idleout time.

    Have a look at the far more flexible 'autolog':

    http://www.tkrh.demon.co.uk/autolog.html

    --
    JP
    ==> http://www.frappr.com/cusm <==