TCPIPv6 - SCO

This is a discussion on TCPIPv6 - SCO ; Does anybody know the status of when or whether SCO plans to support TCPIPv6 in any current operating systems? I found one product roadmap from Germany that indicated it's planned for a version of Unixware 7. Nothing I can find ...

  1. TCPIPv6

    Does anybody know the status of when or whether SCO plans to support
    TCPIPv6 in any current operating systems? I found one product roadmap
    from Germany that indicated it's planned for a version of Unixware 7.
    Nothing I can find mentions OpenServer 5 or 6.

    Thanks, Mark

  2. Re: TCPIPv6

    On Jul 9, 9:38 am, mbennett
    wrote:
    > Does anybody know the status of when or whether SCO plans to support
    > TCPIPv6 in any current operating systems? I found one product roadmap
    > from Germany that indicated it's planned for a version of Unixware 7.
    > Nothing I can find mentions OpenServer 5 or 6.
    >
    > Thanks, Mark

    Unixware is the more current line. OpenServer software should run on
    it.

    I don't know how complete the Unixware IPv6 implementation is.

    --RLR

  3. Re: TCPIPv6

    ThreeStar typed (on Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 09:41:18AM -0700):
    | On Jul 9, 9:38 am, mbennett
    | wrote:
    | > Does anybody know the status of when or whether SCO plans to support
    | > TCPIPv6 in any current operating systems? I found one product roadmap
    | > from Germany that indicated it's planned for a version of Unixware 7.
    | > Nothing I can find mentions OpenServer 5 or 6.
    | >
    | > Thanks, Mark
    |
    | Unixware is the more current line. OpenServer software should run on
    | it.

    Go look at the documentation.

    Enter 'ipv6' on this page:

    http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/Navpages/index.html

    That tell you enough?

    --
    JP
    ==> http://www.frappr.com/cusm <==

  4. Re: TCPIPv6

    On Jul 10, 1:27 pm, Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:
    > ThreeStar typed (on Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 09:41:18AM -0700):
    > | On Jul 9, 9:38 am, mbennett | wrote:
    >
    > | > Does anybody know the status of when or whether SCO plans to support
    > | > TCPIPv6 in any current operating systems? I found one product roadmap
    > | > from Germany that indicated it's planned for a version of Unixware 7.
    > | > Nothing I can find mentions OpenServer 5 or 6.
    > | >
    > | > Thanks, Mark
    > |
    > | Unixware is the more current line. OpenServer software should run on
    > | it.
    > |

    > Go look at the documentation.
    >
    > Enter 'ipv6' on this page:
    >
    > http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/Navpages/index.html
    >
    > That tell you enough?
    >
    > --
    > JP
    > ==>http://www.frappr.com/cusm<==

    Thanks JP that's exactly what I was looking for. It's funny, go to
    www.sco.com and search for ipv6 and you get virtually no meaningful
    hits. Also nothing to speak of on osr507doc, which isn't too
    surprising.

    Mark

+ Reply to Thread