Hello

I just noticed that when I moved my FAQ posting to my OpenServer 6 machine
that the posting stop. Here is what I see.

Posting ou8faq (posting interval expired).
Printing to /usr/local/bin/inews -h pipe: Bad file number.
Posting ou8faqqt (posting interval expired).
Printing to /usr/local/bin/inews -h pipe: Bad file number.
Posting progfaq (posting interval expired).
Printing to /usr/local/bin/inews -h pipe: Bad file number.
Posting progfaqqt (posting interval expired).
Printing to /usr/local/bin/inews -h pipe: Bad file number.
Skipping ann (force field is negative).

I able able to post to the news server with I news. Just not with perl.
The system is running inn 2.4.3. Any ideas on how to figure out where
this bad file number is comming? I am sure it is something to do with
perl that comes with OpenServer 6. I am able to run the FAQ's with the
perl. So something I must be missing is causing it. Thanks for any
ideas.

--
Boyd Gerber