Ming free space in /stand - SCO

This is a discussion on Ming free space in /stand - SCO ; Hi all, I've a server (OpenSerrver 5.0.6), the filesystem /stand is used at 94 %. I do'nt know wher are the files that can be cleared. Can somebody help me. Thank you in advance for the help....

  1. Ming free space in /stand

    Hi all,

    I've a server (OpenSerrver 5.0.6), the filesystem /stand is used at 94
    %.

    I do'nt know wher are the files that can be cleared.

    Can somebody help me.

    Thank you in advance for the help.

  2. Re: Ming free space in /stand

    On Jun 26, 6:43 am, andre.georgel wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've a server (OpenSerrver 5.0.6), the filesystem /stand is used at 94
    > %.
    >
    > I do'nt know wher are the files that can be cleared.
    >
    > Can somebody help me.
    >
    > Thank you in advance for the help.

    94% isn't necessarily a problem. /stand is read-only. Are you having
    any symptoms?

    --RLR

+ Reply to Thread