Hi!
I have to convert same incoming data to the UW-box. Former it was
easy, when there was dos or windows data on csv. But now, in the
New-IT-Time, it will be in any manner, sometimes horrible data :-((
So, i have here data in dos/win manner (\n\r on the end, csv) and with
a lot of 'stranger' symbols, i don't want! Like degree, a half, a
quarter etc.
On the dos2unix command i see the two options for an in- and out-tbl,
but i have no idee how i have to use its and how this tables should
look. On the man-pages no hints :-(
Is anybody in the field, who knows and will give me a example?
Cheers
Peter
Für direkte email rot13 cebBETN-Yrvzra@jro.qr
oder entferne ".without-this" aus der Email-To. Danke!