WARNING LOW POWER - SCO

This is a discussion on WARNING LOW POWER - SCO ; Upon installation of 5.0.7 on new Intel P4 935 Pentium D Chipset with Intel D102GGC2 Motherboard with Windows XP Installed, I get the following message when trying to boot from SCO Unix WARNING LOW POWER A/C MAINS UNABAILABLE (using Battery) ...

  1. WARNING LOW POWER

    Upon installation of 5.0.7 on new Intel P4 935 Pentium D Chipset with Intel
    D102GGC2 Motherboard with Windows XP Installed, I get the following message
    when trying to boot from SCO Unix

    WARNING LOW POWER
    A/C MAINS UNABAILABLE (using Battery)
    0 % of Full Charge Remains
    Batteries Running Low

    The system seem to be running OK. I do not get this message if I boot to
    Windows XP.

    Have not been able to find anything about in on SCO site.

    Does anybody know how to correct this ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Frank Costa

  2. Re: WARNING LOW POWER

    On 30 May, 03:56, "Frank & Michelle Costa"
    wrote:
    > Upon installation of 5.0.7 on new Intel P4 935 Pentium D Chipset with Intel
    > D102GGC2 Motherboard with Windows XP Installed, I get the following message
    > when trying to boot from SCO Unix
    >
    > WARNING LOW POWER
    > A/C MAINS UNABAILABLE (using Battery)
    > 0 % of Full Charge Remains
    > Batteries Running Low
    >
    > The system seem to be running OK. I do not get this message if I boot to
    > Windows XP.
    >
    > Have not been able to find anything about in on SCO site.
    >
    > Does anybody know how to correct this ?

    Frank,

    Please see:

    http://osr507doc.sco.com/en/man/html.HW/apm.HW.html