I have recently taken over administration of a box running SCO-UNIX ver. 4
We have moved the box to a new location and I need assistance in setting up
the NIC in the box. I have successfully given the NIC in the box an IP
address of 192.168.150.3 subnet of 255.255.255.0. The box responds to my
pings. The problem is I do not know how to set up the box's gateway with IP
address of our router so I can access outside of our network. The routers
IP address is 192.168.150.1 subnet 255.255.255.0.

Can some assist me with either the command or file that I need to vi edit so
I can set up our SCO-UNIX box with the IP address of our router?

Or how to add the route 192.168.150.1 subnet 255.255.255.0 to the routing
table so Our box can see and be seen outside of our local network.

I am new to this, please pardon any lack of knowledge on my part.

Thank you,

Ron