Panasonic CQ-C3401U CD player (Car Audio) HELP!!!PLEASE - SCO

This is a discussion on Panasonic CQ-C3401U CD player (Car Audio) HELP!!!PLEASE - SCO ; Anyone know where I could download a FREE copy of the installation instructions for this particualar car stereo. All I really need to know are the wiring color codes....Any help would be GREATLY appreciated... thecompdr@gmail.com...

  1. Panasonic CQ-C3401U CD player (Car Audio) HELP!!!PLEASE

    Anyone know where I could download a FREE copy of the installation
    instructions for this particualar car stereo. All I really need to
    know are the wiring color codes....Any help would be GREATLY
    appreciated... thecompdr@gmail.com

  2. Re: Panasonic CQ-C3401U CD player (Car Audio) HELP!!!PLEASE

    On Wed, Apr 18, 2007, Compuer Doctor wrote:
    >Anyone know where I could download a FREE copy of the installation
    >instructions for this particualar car stereo. All I really need to
    >know are the wiring color codes....Any help would be GREATLY
    >appreciated... thecompdr@gmail.com

    Try Google.

    Bill
    --
    INTERNET: bill@Celestial.COM Bill Campbell; Celestial Software, LLC

    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to
    teenage boys -- P.J. O'Rourke

+ Reply to Thread