I'm having a hard time getting stunnel (http://www.stunnel.org/)
compiled under SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 (using the SCO Development System)
or 5.0.7 (using Skunkware's GCC). It's relatively easy under Linux,
but I'm striking out trying to run that binary under lxrun too
(complains of a bad open call to the certificate file).
Anyone with a working environment (I'd guess that a recent version of
GCC would be easiest, though 5.0.7's dev system may work) willing to
take a crack and sending me a binary if successful? Barring that, some
help in getting GCC properly setup may give me another shot. Thanks in
advance.