Code stolen from SCO by IBM/Linux has been finally been found - SCO

This is a discussion on Code stolen from SCO by IBM/Linux has been finally been found - SCO ; http://linuxstolescocode.com/ -RFH...

  1. Code stolen from SCO by IBM/Linux has been finally been found

  2. Re: Code stolen from SCO by IBM/Linux has been finally been found

    On 2007-04-03, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

    > http://linuxstolescocode.com/

    That's an interesting line about how if you GPL some code, it no
    longer belongs to you. I don't think even the FSF would claim
    that. But someone still dragging this up is likely an open source
    zealot and not interested in the finer points of licensing issues.

    FWIW I believe SCO's actions were highly misguided, but some of
    the comments from open source fundamentalists have done their own
    cause an awful lot of damge in attacking SCO.

    --
    Andrew Smallshaw
    andrews@sdf.lonestar.org

  3. Re: Code stolen from SCO by IBM/Linux has been finally been found

    On Apr 3, 4:48 pm, Andrew Smallshaw wrote:
    > On 2007-04-03, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >

    > >http://linuxstolescocode.com/

    > That's an interesting line about how if you GPL some code, it no
    > longer belongs to you. I don't think even the FSF would claim
    > that. But someone still dragging this up is likely an open source
    > zealot and not interested in the finer points of licensing issues.
    >
    > FWIW I believe SCO's actions were highly misguided, but some of
    > the comments from open source fundamentalists have done their own
    > cause an awful lot of damge in attacking SCO.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Smallshaw
    > andr...@sdf.lonestar.org

    Gee, I wonder whose actions and words are going to be taken into
    account by the judge and jury?

    - IBM
    - SCO
    - The guy who created that site and those who post stuff in Usenet.

    I am glad you are not judge or juror in that case.

    -Ramon

+ Reply to Thread