time acuracy - SCO

This is a discussion on time acuracy - SCO ; Sco OpenServer 5.0.4 Is there some way to keep time acuracy using an external ntp server. I found timed, ntpd and xntpd The two last ones seem's to act as tme server and I didn't find my way with timed ...

  1. time acuracy

    Sco OpenServer 5.0.4

    Is there some way to keep time acuracy using an
    external ntp server.

    I found timed, ntpd and xntpd

    The two last ones seem's to act as tme server and
    I didn't find my way with timed

    Any clues from somebody?

    --
    Michel Donais