Open Server 5.0.6 Media Kit - SCO

This is a discussion on Open Server 5.0.6 Media Kit - SCO ; I need Open Server 5.0.6 installation CD and the boot disk, I do have a valid license/Activation codes, just need the media kit, if anyone has it please post here or contact me directly. Thanks, Abid...

  1. Open Server 5.0.6 Media Kit

    I need Open Server 5.0.6 installation CD and the boot disk, I do have
    a valid license/Activation codes, just need the media kit, if anyone
    has it please post here or contact me directly. Thanks,

    Abid

  2. Re: Open Server 5.0.6 Media Kit

    akhan@att.net typed (on Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 05:29:21AM -0800):
    | I need Open Server 5.0.6 installation CD and the boot disk, I do have
    | a valid license/Activation codes, just need the media kit, if anyone
    | has it please post here or contact me directly. Thanks,

    SCO offers item CC-200UX74-5.0.6, the 5.0.6 media kit, for $149.00.
    Ask your SCO dealer.

    --
    JP
    ==> http://www.frappr.com/cusm <==