Help, I cannot find my SCO OSR 5.0.4 - SCO

This is a discussion on Help, I cannot find my SCO OSR 5.0.4 - SCO ; Greetings: I have misplaced my OSR 5.0.4 cd and need to get another copy. I am not asking for the license information, I have plenty of legit licenses. What I lack is the media. Does anyone have a copy of ...

  1. Help, I cannot find my SCO OSR 5.0.4

    Greetings:

    I have misplaced my OSR 5.0.4 cd and need to get another copy. I am
    not asking for the license information, I have plenty of legit
    licenses. What I lack is the media. Does anyone have a copy of OSR
    5.0.4 cdroms that I could get?

    HaroldT

  2. Re: Help, I cannot find my SCO OSR 5.0.4

    Thanks to those who replied. It turns out that SCO will ship you the
    CDROM for $99. It just arrived. I still have the boot floppy which,
    if I remeber correctly, was created from images on the CDROM. My
    next challenge will be to get Parallels to boot the floppy on my OSX
    Mac. Any suggestions/successes/failures?

    HaroldT

    On Feb 12, 12:57 am, haro...@creacom.ca wrote:
    > Greetings:
    >
    > I have misplaced my OSR 5.0.4 cd and need to get another copy. I am
    > not asking for the license information, I have plenty of legit
    > licenses. What I lack is the media. Does anyone have a copy of OSR
    > 5.0.4 cdroms that I could get?
    >
    > HaroldT

+ Reply to Thread