Tape - SCO

This is a discussion on Tape - SCO ; Hello, I need to use a tape driver (qulstar 1260) with pertec interface. I have a ISA board for pertec interface (overland data TX-8). Where can I find the driver for SCO or for any other unix? Tyhank you. regards ...

  1. Tape

    Hello,
    I need to use a tape driver (qulstar 1260) with pertec interface.
    I have a ISA board for pertec interface (overland data TX-8).
    Where can I find the driver for SCO or for any other unix?

    Tyhank you.

    regards Giulio

  2. Re: Tape

    "giulio" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I need to use a tape driver (qulstar 1260) with pertec interface.
    > I have a ISA board for pertec interface (overland data TX-8).
    > Where can I find the driver for SCO or for any other unix?
    >
    > Tyhank you.
    >
    > regards Giulio

    I don't know where to find pertec drivers for unix, but I
    did find the following:

    SCSI to Pertec Tape Adaptor
    http://www.avax.com/avaxprot.html

    which describes an external tape drive enclosure that converts
    pertec tape drives into SCSI drives for use with SCSI adapter.

    Bob

  3. Re: Tape

    > SCSI to Pertec Tape Adaptor
    > http://www.avax.com/avaxprot.html
    >
    > which describes an external tape drive enclosure that converts
    > pertec tape drives into SCSI drives for use with SCSI adapter.

    Thank you,
    but it is to expensive; I need to use the tape for hobby!

    Giulio

+ Reply to Thread