We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.3 version.
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every SCO
It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
If you prefer we also can make an executable version for SCO (ask us
it directly via email) or you can test the executable demo versions
for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X you can find at

What's new in this version
Correct a bug: the temporary files were not deleted on AIX and HPU
Correct a bug for Czech, Polish and Thai font on unix only with perl
txt2pdf version

Test txt2pdf 9.3!
You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html