Unresolved links - SCO

This is a discussion on Unresolved links - SCO ; How can I get rid of all the links from a file that has unresolved links ? OSR 5.0.7. Thanks...

  1. Unresolved links

    How can I get rid of all the links from a file that has unresolved links ?

    OSR 5.0.7.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Unresolved links

    On Feb 1, 6:30 pm, "Enrique Arredondo" wrote:
    > How can I get rid of all the links from a file that has unresolved links ?
    >
    > OSR 5.0.7.
    >
    > Thanks

    If it is a system file then you can run custom verify to fix it. It
    can be run to only search for broken or missing symbolic links and it
    will fix them for you.

    You can also use the unlink command.
    Hope that helps!

+ Reply to Thread