proliant ML350G4 - SCO

This is a discussion on proliant ML350G4 - SCO ; Has anyone had problems with installing mp3 and ptf9052 on an HP Proliant ML350 G4? We have 3 servers start locking up since they were installed. -- Ron Kirschner LTL Technologies Inc. 4 Mildenhall Road Toronto, Ontario M4N 3G3 Phone: ...

  1. proliant ML350G4

    --

    Ron Kirschner

    LTL Technologies Inc.
    4 Mildenhall Road
    Toronto, Ontario
    M4N 3G3

    Phone: 905-426-1634
    Fax: 905-426-1453
    email: ron@jedron.com

  2. Re: proliant ML350G4

    Ron Kirschner wrote:
    > Has anyone had problems with installing mp3 and ptf9052 on an HP Proliant
    > ML350 G4? We have 3 servers start locking up since they were installed.
    >
    > --
    >

    > Ron Kirschner
    >
    > LTL Technologies Inc.
    > 4 Mildenhall Road
    > Toronto, Ontario
    > M4N 3G3
    >
    > Phone: 905-426-1634
    > Fax: 905-426-1453
    > email: ron@jedron.com

    I have one here being tested, no lockups. It has been rebooted
    frequently, uptime
    usually less than 48 hours.

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread