The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? - SCO

This is a discussion on The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? - SCO ; http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4747497...

  1. The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning?

  2. Re: The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning?

    The beginning of the end, almost certainly. The cases will drag on
    into 2008 irrespective, but I'd be very surprised if SCO itself doesn't
    gone into administration during 2007. They must be almost out of cash
    by now, and all their assets are probably owed to Novell anyway.

    We should know more about the cash situation in a couple of weeks.

  3. Re: The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning?

    On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, jezlinux wrote:

    > The beginning of the end, almost certainly. The cases will drag on
    > into 2008 irrespective, but I'd be very surprised if SCO itself doesn't
    > gone into administration during 2007. They must be almost out of cash
    > by now, and all their assets are probably owed to Novell anyway.
    >
    > We should know more about the cash situation in a couple of weeks.

    Unfortunately, all we will know is what SCO's cash position was at the end
    of September. Not what it is now.

    I expect we will also know if Bob Mimm's rumours of layoffs were correct.

  4. Re: The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning?

    Update: SCO closed at 93 cents today, well below the $1 NASDAQ minimum
    listing requirement.

  5. Re: The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning?

    On Fri, Dec 08, 2006, jezlinux wrote:
    >Update: SCO closed at 93 cents today, well below the $1 NASDAQ minimum
    >listing requirement.

    User Friendly has some good ones this week on this subject:

    http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20061206

    http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20061207

    Bill
    --
    INTERNET: bill@Celestial.COM Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

    The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science
    requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require scholarship.
    -- Robert Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread