SCO Unixware 7.0 - SCO

This is a discussion on SCO Unixware 7.0 - SCO ; Hi all, I understand that SCO Unixware 7.0 was released way back in 1998, Can some one confirm if this particular release has reached its "end of life" ? Also, if possible, where can I download the images for SCO ...

  1. SCO Unixware 7.0

    Hi all,
    I understand that SCO Unixware 7.0 was released way back in 1998,
    Can some one confirm if this particular release has reached its "end of
    life" ?
    Also, if possible, where can I download the images for SCO Unixware
    7.0.
    Thanks in advance!

    Thanks,
    Ravindra.

  2. Re: SCO Unixware 7.0

    ravindra.rajaram@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I understand that SCO Unixware 7.0 was released way back in 1998,
    > Can some one confirm if this particular release has reached its "end of
    > life" ?
    > Also, if possible, where can I download the images for SCO Unixware
    > 7.0.

    The current release is 7.1.4, but they still have support documentation
    back to 7.1.1.

    Nothing prior to 7.1.0 is offered at http://wdb1.sco.com/kb/search

    You can't download images, but you can almost certainly find them on
    eBay.

    --
    Tony Lawrence
    Unix/Linux/Mac OS X Resources

  3. Re: SCO Unixware 7.0

    Tony Lawrence wrote:
    > ravindra.rajaram@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > > I understand that SCO Unixware 7.0 was released way back in 1998,
    > > Can some one confirm if this particular release has reached its "end of
    > > life" ?
    > > Also, if possible, where can I download the images for SCO Unixware
    > > 7.0.

    > The current release is 7.1.4, but they still have support documentation
    > back to 7.1.1.
    >
    > Nothing prior to 7.1.0 is offered at http://wdb1.sco.com/kb/search

    Thank you for the information.
    I could lay my hands on 7.1.1 but my requirement now has shifted to
    7.1.3, for which I have the media.

    > You can't download images, but you can almost certainly find them on
    > eBay.
    >
    > --
    > Tony Lawrence
    > Unix/Linux/Mac OS X Resources