Re: SCO Office server - SCO

This is a discussion on Re: SCO Office server - SCO ; On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Enrique Arredondo wrote: > Can I replace sendmail with Postfix on the OSR 507 ? That'll be excellent > because postfix has body and header scanner ! Yes, I have done it for a couple ...

  1. Re: SCO Office server

    On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Enrique Arredondo wrote:
    > Can I replace sendmail with Postfix on the OSR 507 ? That'll be excellent
    > because postfix has body and header scanner !

    Yes, I have done it for a couple clients. I use amavisd, clamav,
    spamassassin, and procmail. It works very well.

    Good Luck,

    --
    Boyd Gerber

  2. Re: SCO Office server

    Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
    > On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Enrique Arredondo wrote:
    > > Can I replace sendmail with Postfix on the OSR 507 ? That'll be excellent
    > > because postfix has body and header scanner !

    > Yes, I have done it for a couple clients. I use amavisd, clamav,
    > spamassassin, and procmail. It works very well.
    >
    > Good Luck,
    >
    > --
    > Boyd Gerber
    > ZENEZ 1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah 84047

    The SCO Office is a free download, I think it has a 60 day license
    for trial purposes. Go with the 4.2 version on OSR or UW714.

    It has Postfix, amavis, clamav and spamassassin in it.

    If it works for you then you can decide to buy it at about $20
    a user ( good deal if you like the web interface ) or build a
    system yourself. Either way if it is currently costing $2 per
    user per month you will be saving money soon.

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread