5.0.4 under VMware - SCO

This is a discussion on 5.0.4 under VMware - SCO ; Jonathan Moore just posted a full writeup for 5.0.4 on VMware: http://aplawrence.com/OSR5/vmware_504.html...

  1. 5.0.4 under VMware

    Jonathan Moore just posted a full writeup for 5.0.4 on VMware:
    http://aplawrence.com/OSR5/vmware_504.html

  2. Re: 5.0.4 under VMware

    Tony Lawrence wrote:
    > Jonathan Moore just posted a full writeup for 5.0.4 on VMware:
    > http://aplawrence.com/OSR5/vmware_504.html

    I wish someone would do one for 6.0 on that now.

  3. Re: 5.0.4 under VMware

    frcorey@gmail.com wrote:
    > Tony Lawrence wrote:
    >
    >>Jonathan Moore just posted a full writeup for 5.0.4 on VMware:
    >>http://aplawrence.com/OSR5/vmware_504.html

    > I wish someone would do one for 6.0 on that now.

    Hi everybody.

    Sorry for jumping in that late but I do have SCO OS 6.0 happily running
    on VmWare workstation on my laptop; honest, I did not have to change
    anything in the VmWare options nor in the SCO OS6 install options.

    Are there any known problems (that I'm not aware of) for version 6.0?

    Best,
    Rob

    --
    Roberto Zini - r.zini<@AT@>strhold.it
    "Has anybody around here seen an aircraft carrier?"

+ Reply to Thread