Remote Printing - SCO

This is a discussion on Remote Printing - SCO ; Hello, I am trying to add a remote printer in OSR 5.0.7 (with MP4). When I try to add a printer the add remote tab has all option UNIX Windows etc surrounded by brackets and will not allow selection. Under ...

  1. Remote Printing

    Hello,

    I am trying to add a remote printer in OSR 5.0.7 (with MP4).

    When I try to add a printer the add remote tab has all option UNIX Windows
    etc surrounded by brackets and will not allow selection.

    Under the service tab the Enable Remote printing option is surrounded by
    bracket and not accessable either.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    R Hoyer

  2. Re: Remote Printing

    Rob Hoyer wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to add a remote printer in OSR 5.0.7 (with MP4).
    >
    > When I try to add a printer the add remote tab has all option UNIX Windows
    > etc surrounded by brackets and will not allow selection.
    >
    > Under the service tab the Enable Remote printing option is surrounded by
    > bracket and not accessable either.

    Have you installed cups? If so remove it if you aren't using it.

    --jim

+ Reply to Thread