Bad 1D pixel count - SCO

This is a discussion on Bad 1D pixel count - SCO ; A 5.0.6a server is accumulating many messages like this one in its syslog: Sep 20 17:03:14 nodename Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected ...

  1. Bad 1D pixel count

    A 5.0.6a server is accumulating many messages like this one in its syslog:

    Sep 20 17:03:14 nodename Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728

    What does it mean?

    --
    JP
    ==> http://www.frappr.com/cusm <==

  2. Re: Bad 1D pixel count

    Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:

    >A 5.0.6a server is accumulating many messages like this one in its syslog:
    >
    >Sep 20 17:03:14 nodename Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728
    >
    >What does it mean?

    These seem to be HylaFAX messages, usually you see them in the HylaFAX
    receive logs only; maybe you tweaked HylaFAX logging to increase debug to
    syslog?

    You had same problem in the past?
    http://www.webservertalk.com/archive...6-1096626.html

  3. Re: Bad 1D pixel count

    Incas typed (on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:00:07AM +0200):
    | Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:
    |
    | >A 5.0.6a server is accumulating many messages like this one in its syslog:
    | >
    | >Sep 20 17:03:14 nodename Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728
    | >
    | >What does it mean?
    |
    | These seem to be HylaFAX messages, usually you see them in the HylaFAX
    | receive logs only; maybe you tweaked HylaFAX logging to increase debug to
    | syslog?
    |
    | You had same problem in the past?
    | http://www.webservertalk.com/archive...6-1096626.html

    Yes, and I forgot that I ahd asked about it before.

    But this site does NO receiving of faxes, only sending.

    --
    JP
    ==> http://www.frappr.com/cusm <==

+ Reply to Thread