Re: duplicate entires for apropos after 5.0.7 MP5 - SCO

This is a discussion on Re: duplicate entires for apropos after 5.0.7 MP5 - SCO ; Bob, I checked two servers with OSR 5.0.7 MP5 installed and there is no duplication of the two apropos commands. Keith Burris KW Burris Consulting; 937 890 8403; www.kwburris.com --------------- Original Message --------------- At 04:55P Mon Sep 18 2006, Bob ...

  1. Re: duplicate entires for apropos after 5.0.7 MP5