Anyone know where the slides for the SCO Forum 2006 are? - SCO

This is a discussion on Anyone know where the slides for the SCO Forum 2006 are? - SCO ; It has been almost 2 weeks and I can't seem to find the slides from the SCO Forum anywhere on the SCO site. Did I miss the correct URL? Also, I sent several solicited e-mails to the SCO reps as ...

  1. Anyone know where the slides for the SCO Forum 2006 are?

    It has been almost 2 weeks and I can't
    seem to find the slides from the SCO Forum
    anywhere on the SCO site. Did I miss the
    correct URL?

    Also, I sent several solicited e-mails to the SCO reps
    as follow-ups to the SCO breakout sessions.
    Either they're extremely busy or SCO went on vacation.
    (or I am a really bad typer.)

    Carl

    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
    ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

  2. Re: Anyone know where the slides for the SCO Forum 2006 are?

    Here:

    Andreas

    "carl@eatontown.net" wrote:

    > It has been almost 2 weeks and I can't
    > seem to find the slides from the SCO Forum
    > anywhere on the SCO site. Did I miss the
    > correct URL?
    >
    > Also, I sent several solicited e-mails to the SCO reps
    > as follow-ups to the SCO breakout sessions.
    > Either they're extremely busy or SCO went on vacation.
    > (or I am a really bad typer.)
    >
    > Carl
    >
    > --
    > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final