is the SECSTOPIO = 1 still a problem in OSR6?? - SCO

This is a discussion on is the SECSTOPIO = 1 still a problem in OSR6?? - SCO ; TA 109175 shows that SECSTOPIO should be set to 0 to solve hung processes. Is this still true for OpenServer 6.0? I see no documents related to a SECSTOPIO problem on OSR6. thanks...

  1. is the SECSTOPIO = 1 still a problem in OSR6??

    TA 109175 shows that SECSTOPIO should be set to 0 to solve hung
    processes. Is this still true for OpenServer 6.0? I see no documents
    related to a SECSTOPIO problem on OSR6.

    thanks

  2. Re: is the SECSTOPIO = 1 still a problem in OSR6??

    XeniXman wrote:
    > TA 109175 shows that SECSTOPIO should be set to 0 to solve hung
    > processes. Is this still true for OpenServer 6.0? I see no documents
    > related to a SECSTOPIO problem on OSR6.

    This TA applies to 5.0.4 and states that the issue was resolved in
    5.0.5.

    John

+ Reply to Thread