Investor Village SCOX Board - SCO

This is a discussion on Investor Village SCOX Board - SCO ; www.investorvillage.com The board appears to be very similar to the preferred Yahoo! style, e.g. a straight listing. A little more eye candy, but well worth checking out, IMO. It supports recs, straight message listings, has the stock chart... Heck,, even ...

  1. Investor Village SCOX Board

    www.investorvillage.com

    The board appears to be very similar to the preferred Yahoo! style, e.g.
    a straight listing. A little more eye candy, but well worth checking
    out, IMO.

    It supports recs, straight message listings, has the stock chart...
    Heck,, even the trolls are coming there..

    Not that there is anything (major) wrong with newsgroups (heck, the kill
    list is more effective than Yahoos ignore filter), but telling Y! that
    we all left for a competitor will be satisfying.

  2. Re: Investor Village SCOX Board

    I hate to see us get scattered all over. Is there a consensus on
    another board besides here? We're far more dangerous as a pack.
    Grrrrrr.

    fj2play wrote:
    > www.investorvillage.com
    >
    > The board appears to be very similar to the preferred Yahoo! style, e.g.
    > a straight listing. A little more eye candy, but well worth checking
    > out, IMO.
    >
    > It supports recs, straight message listings, has the stock chart...
    > Heck,, even the trolls are coming there..
    >
    > Not that there is anything (major) wrong with newsgroups (heck, the kill
    > list is more effective than Yahoos ignore filter), but telling Y! that
    > we all left for a competitor will be satisfying.

+ Reply to Thread