Biff - SCO

This is a discussion on Biff - SCO ; Actually, in one of his more straightforward posts, Biff actually pointed out how he could not only use the new format to keep his threads on the front page but that he would rec all replies with a 5, because ...

  1. Biff

    Actually, in one of his more straightforward posts, Biff actually pointed
    out how he could not only use the new format to keep his threads on the
    front page but that he would rec all replies with a 5, because the thread
    view rec is the average of the replies, not the thread.

    Anybody remember how to get the Rich Header view in PINE when replying to
    a Usenet post?

  2. Re: Biff

    Biff did seem very pleased with the new format on Yahoo.
    I hate that too.

    somewhere deep inside Yahoo, someone overpaid and overdressed is
    explaining how everyone will come to love the new style. Something that
    exec learned from living on somethingawful throughout puberty .

    damn.

    anyway, hello everyone. I haven't had a usenet reader running in so
    many years that there's some spinning up to do.

  3. Re: Biff

    heimdal31 wrote:

    > Anybody remember how to get the Rich Header view in PINE when replying
    > to a Usenet post?

    I think this is it:

    [ Advanced Command Preferences ]
    [ ] enable-aggregate-command-set
    [ ] enable-arrow-navigation
    [ ] enable-arrow-navigation-relaxed
    [ ] enable-bounce-cmd
    [ ] enable-exit-via-lessthan-command
    [ ] enable-flag-cmd
    [ ] enable-flag-screen-implicitly
    [ ] enable-flag-screen-keyword-shortcut
    [X] enable-full-header-and-text
    [X] enable-full-header-cmd
    [ ] enable-goto-in-file-browser
    [ ] enable-jump-shortcut
    [ ] enable-partial-match-lists
    [ ] enable-tab-completion
    [ ] enable-unix-pipe-cmd
    [ ] quell-full-header-auto-reset

    --
    BMO - who hasn't used pine for usenet in something like 2 years

  4. Re: Biff

    On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, heimdal31 wrote:

    > Anybody remember how to get the Rich Header view in PINE when replying to a
    > Usenet post?

    Move the curser up to the header fields and hit R. I think you may
    have to enable this command before you can use it. Go to Setup -> Config,
    find and enable the option "enable-full-header-cmd".

+ Reply to Thread