How to mount partitions ? - SCO

This is a discussion on How to mount partitions ? - SCO ; Hi all, System : OpenServer 5.0.6 + R.5.0.6a I've forgot how to mount users partitions include in an other partion ! ! ! On a laptop, I have 4 partitions : 1 Unix SCO with the system (3 unix partitions) ...

  1. How to mount partitions ?

    Hi all,

    System : OpenServer 5.0.6 + R.5.0.6a

    I've forgot how to mount users partitions include in an other partion !
    ! !

    On a laptop, I have 4 partitions :

    1 Unix SCO with the system (3 unix partitions) ,
    2 FAT 32 with Windows XP Pro,
    3 Unix SCO with 3 users partitions /appli, /usr1, /usr2
    4 NTFS with user files

    I've make a fdisk to create the second Unix partition and after a divvy
    /dev/hd02 to subdivise it into the 3 user partitions.

    My question is how to mount the /appli, /usr1 and /usr3 on my system ?

    Thank you in advance for the answers.

    Andre Georgel

    Pour répondre et obtenir l'adresse Email :
    http://marreduspam.com/ad897732
    Site : http://materiels.trans.free.fr

    "La perfection n'est pas lorsqu'il n'y a*plus rien à
    ajouter, mais lorsque qu'il n'y a plus rien à enlever."
    "Perfection is not when there is nothing to add, but
    when there is nothing to remove."

    (A. de Saint Exupery)

  2. Re: How to mount partitions ?

    > Hi all,
    >
    > System : OpenServer 5.0.6 + R.5.0.6a
    >
    > I've forgot how to mount users partitions include in an other partion ! ! !
    >
    > On a laptop, I have 4 partitions :
    >
    > 1 Unix SCO with the system (3 unix partitions) ,
    > 2 FAT 32 with Windows XP Pro,
    > 3 Unix SCO with 3 users partitions /appli, /usr1, /usr2
    > 4 NTFS with user files
    >
    > I've make a fdisk to create the second Unix partition and after a divvy
    > /dev/hd02 to subdivise it into the 3 user partitions.
    >
    > My question is how to mount the /appli, /usr1 and /usr3 on my system ?
    >
    > Thank you in advance for the answers.
    >
    > --
    > Andre Georgel
    >
    > Pour répondre et obtenir l'adresse Email :
    > http://marreduspam.com/ad897732
    > Site : http://materiels.trans.free.fr
    >
    > "La perfection n'est pas lorsqu'il n'y a*plus rien à
    > ajouter, mais lorsque qu'il n'y a plus rien à enlever."
    > "Perfection is not when there is nothing to add, but
    > when there is nothing to remove."
    >
    > (A. de Saint Exupery)

    Sorry, I'd made an error in the creation of a filesystem. All is OK.