PGP for SCO - SCO

This is a discussion on PGP for SCO - SCO ; I recall seeing some chatter several months ago in reference to command line PGP encryption/decryption for SCO v5.07. I am in need of this. Does anyone know where I can get this? Thanks Brandt Brandt Eppler Computer Operations Supervisor American ...

  1. PGP for SCO

    I recall seeing some chatter several months ago in reference to command line PGP encryption/decryption for SCO v5.07. I am in need of this. Does anyone know where I can get this?

    Thanks
    Brandt

    Brandt Eppler
    Computer Operations Supervisor
    American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    Glen Burnie, MD 21061
    410.424.1553

  2. Re: PGP for SCO