OpenServer 6.0 asynchwdep error - SCO

This is a discussion on OpenServer 6.0 asynchwdep error - SCO ; Can anyone help? I am setting up a Tripp Lite Smart Online 1000 XL UPS onto a new SCO Open Server 6.0 server. Everything appears to install correctly and everything seems to work correctly. I have downloaded and installed the ...

  1. OpenServer 6.0 asynchwdep error

    Can anyone help? I am setting up a Tripp Lite Smart Online 1000 XL UPS onto a
    new SCO Open Server 6.0 server. Everything appears to install correctly and
    everything seems to work correctly. I have downloaded and installed the
    correct version of the UPS monitoring software (PowerAlert 12.x) for this
    level of SCO. However, whenever the UPS monitoring engine is started, I get
    the following on the console:

    WARNING: asychwdep:copyreq failed: tp: 0xC04D0770, bp: 0xE3AA2400

    So far, I find no information of this warning and Tripp Lite has not seen this
    error before.

    What or where should I look for details on this warning?

    Thank You

    --
    ---

    Y.

  2. Re: OpenServer 6.0 asynchwdep error

    Hi,

    This is a warning from the serial (asyc) driver indicating that an
    M_COPYIN has
    failed. You will need to get the provider of the UPS monitoring engine
    to assist in
    debugging this further.

    JOhn

  3. Re: OpenServer 6.0 asynchwdep error

    On 06/02/2006 jboland@sco.com wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >This is a warning from the serial (asyc) driver indicating that an
    >M_COPYIN has
    >failed. You will need to get the provider of the UPS monitoring engine
    >to assist in
    >debugging this further.
    >
    >JOhn

    I thought so but Tripp Lite never seen this error and does not know what to
    do. Is there any common suggestions I need to look at?

    --
    ---

    Y.

+ Reply to Thread