How to give a user root primary subsystem authorization - SCO

This is a discussion on How to give a user root primary subsystem authorization - SCO ; I would like to allow a particular user to be able to run "fuser" command, and I like to use "asroot". The man pages for asroot talks about giving the user "root primary subsystem authorization", and I don't know how ...

  1. How to give a user root primary subsystem authorization

    I would like to allow a particular user to be able to run "fuser"
    command, and I like to use "asroot". The man pages for asroot talks
    about giving the user "root primary subsystem authorization", and I
    don't know how to do that. Does anyone know this procedure? Any help
    would be appreciated very much.

    Many thanks in advance.

    -sce_user

  2. Re: How to give a user root primary subsystem authorization

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....915b3ad6258dca