Tiny Term Plus Problem when Sending Characters - SCO

This is a discussion on Tiny Term Plus Problem when Sending Characters - SCO ; Hello I have a softwhere writen in vb .net that comunicates via com port to a card reader machine and when ever something arrives there i send the card number as keys (using send keys command of vb .net) the ...

  1. Tiny Term Plus Problem when Sending Characters

    Hello

    I have a softwhere writen in vb.net that comunicates via com port to a
    card reader machine and when ever something arrives there i send the
    card number as keys (using send keys command of vb.net) the program
    that is running and is focus that moment.

    This solution works everywhere , in notepad files, and other
    aplications except Tiny Term plus!!!

    When i send the keys to a focus field in TinyTerm Plus something else
    is send there not the cardnumber that i am sending (something with a
    lot of enters)

    Can anyone Help? Are there some setting in TinyTerm that i must change
    in order for this to work?

    Thanks a lot
    Savvas

  2. Re: Tiny Term Plus Problem when Sending Characters

    savvaschr@nodalsoft.com.cy wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I have a softwhere writen in vb.net that comunicates via com port to a
    > card reader machine and when ever something arrives there i send the
    > card number as keys (using send keys command of vb.net) the program
    > that is running and is focus that moment.
    >
    > This solution works everywhere , in notepad files, and other
    > aplications except Tiny Term plus!!!

    Have you tried a different terminal program?

    How about straight "telnet" from a "dos" prompt? or for non-telnet
    sessions try hyperterminal or Anita (www.anita.se)

+ Reply to Thread